Offering Integrated Courses in
IIT-JEE+NEET for Science Streams
Thank you for your interest! Fill in your details below and we will get back to you shortly.
Admissions open for KPUC
Years of Excellence
- Krupanidhi was established in the year 1985.
- Under its wings: Pre-University College | Degree College | Business School | Pharmacy College | Physiotherapy College | Nursing College | International School.
- Krupanidhi has 3 campuses with close to 6500 students from more than 35 countries.
- Sprawled out on an 11–acre campus amidst lots of greenery.
- Best In-class faculty for each department.
- The libraries with an extensive collection of books, and national and international journals.
- Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls with all essential facilities including gymnasium.
- A well-stocked cafeteria with cuisines to tingle the taste buds of the students.
- World-class laboratories to support research and innovation amongst students under the close guidance of teachers and lab faculty.
- The college has extensive sports facilities with in-campus basketball and football grounds.
- The Krupanidhi PU Students passing percentile is a record 96%
- Around 80% of the Krupanidhi PU students secured a 1st Class
- More than 70% of Krupanidhi PU students are Distinctions Holders
- Ranked among the top 5 puc colleges in Karnataka.
- Ranked #1 pharmacy college in Bangalore.
- Ranked #1 physiotherapy college in Bangalore
- Ranked #7 Business school in south India by times of India survey.
- Ranked 30th best private institution in India by times survey.
- World class faculty from top universities.
- Placement opportunities from over 300 companies.
- 100+ scopus and web of science publications for 2019 academic year.
- World class facilities.
- Research & innovation driven institution.
- Student exchange programs across the globe.
Krupanidhi Photo Gallery
Krupanidhi PU College,
Main Campus - Chikka Bellandur
Krupanidhi PU College,
City Campus - Koramangala
The KPUC offers the following subjects & combinations
CEBA - Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies and Accountancy
MEBA - Basic Maths, Economics, Business Studies and Accountancy.
HEBA - History, Economics, Business Studies and Accountancy
SEBA - Statitics, Economics, Business Studies and Accountancy
SCBA - Statistics, Computer Science, Business Studies, Accountancy